Fundraising is a core element of PTA activity. We aim to engage children, families, teaching staff and community members in raising funds for projects or opportunities that benefit children at school. Our fundraising activity is often based around fun family-focused events that mean we can raise money whilst having a good time.
There are ways to help us raise funds, without it costing you an extra penny:
- Hayfield School Lottery - join our school lottery (and ask your friends and family to as well) and help us raise funds as well as being a winner yourself. More details, and how to sign up are found on this website
- Stamptastic - brilliant wash-resistant personalised stamps and ink pads to make sure you don't lose your child's possessions. Visit their website and use the code SK222HB - the PTA receives 30% cash back from your purchase.
- Easyfundraising.org.uk for online shopping at Amazon, M&S, John Lewis and many more- there is an app that works on apple or android devices, or you can use their website where you just visit and register your details.
- Yellow Moon for craft, party bag and play items - choose to support Hayfield Primary School PTA using the source code HAY40387 at the checkout and the PTA will receive 10% cash back from this website.
- Label Planet - order name labels for your childrens school (and other items), quoting reference number 9202, and the PTA will receive 30% cashback from this website.
- Your company may offer matched funding - find out more here
We always have more great ideas of things to fund than we have funds available, so fundraising is always ongoing!