Our School Ethos and Vision
Our pupils will be happy, healthy and caring, with a positive attitude to learning and life. The school community will be respectful, resourceful and open-minded in all that it does. Children will be helped to develop the confidence, knowledge and skills to reach their potential and make a positive contribution to society.
Our Mission Statement
We want every child to:
- Be happy and secure,andknow how to keep themselves healthy and safe.
- Have good self-esteem, to develop a strong sense of self-worth, with the resilience and confidence to achieve success, develop own interests, strengths and talents, and fulfill potential.
- Love learning, and experience a rich, vibrant, engaging curriculum, and become life-long, enthusiastic learners who ask questions to develop their thinking and a growth mindset.
- Make excellent progress across the curriculum, especially in English, Mathematics and Science, achieving the highest standards of competence of which they are capable.
- Be a good citizen, to develop a strong sense of community, citizenship and social awareness, with integrity and a good code of morals and ethics by which to lead their lives and set an example to others.
- form positive relationshipsand to know how to be a good friend: be caring and kind; share and take turns; have trust, tolerance and respect; be a good listener and empathise with others.